The purpose and goals of the CPA are to:
- Promote the paralegal profession.
- Provide seminars for the continuing legal education of paralegals.
- Act as a forum for the exchange of information.
- Promote and support professional standards.
- Communicate with the legal community and the general public.
- Participate in local and national issues that affect the profession.
- Engage in projects, solicitations and other activities which the Board of Directors may deem necessary or desirable.
August General Membership Meeting
Date: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, Noon
Taft Center at Fountain Square
U.S. Bank Tower, 425 Walnut Street, Second Floor
Remember: Wills For First Responders®