The purpose and goals of the CPA are to:
- Promote the paralegal profession.
- Provide seminars for the continuing legal education of paralegals.
- Act as a forum for the exchange of information.
- Promote and support professional standards.
- Communicate with the legal community and the general public.
- Participate in local and national issues that affect the profession.
- Engage in projects, solicitations and other activities which the Board of Directors may deem necessary or desirable.
CLE Spring Seminar
Date: April 25, 2013, 8:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Taft Center at Fountain Square
U.S. Bank Tower
425 Walnut Street, Second Floor
Date: May 8, 2013, 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
BB Riverboats (not a cruise)
RSVP by May 1, 2013